jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

PRESENTE SIMPLE / EJERCICIO ( 20 ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS , NEGATIVAS E INTEROGATIVAS )


1. A= Rosa write your homework 
    N= Rosa does not write your homework
     I= Does Rosa write your homework?

            
2.  A= Mary plays basketball every Sunday
     N= Mary does not plays basketball every Sunday
      I= Does Mary plays basketball every Sunday?

3.   A = John walks to his office
      N= John does not walks to his office
       I= Does John walk to his office?

4.   A= Petra is student
      N=Petra does not student
       I= Does Petra is student?

5.  A= We live in Paris
     N=We do not live in Paris
     I= Do we live in Paris?

6.   A= The play in the house
       N= The does not play in the house
       I= Does the play in the house?

7.  A= We have a problem
     N= We do not have a problem
      I= Do we have a problem?

8.   A= I play soccer
      N= I do not play soccer
      I= Do I play soccer?

9.  A=Fernanda sleep much
     N=Fernanda does not sleep much
      I= Does Fernanda sleep much?

10.   A= They run in the park every Saturdays
        N= They do not run in the park every Saturdays
         I= Do they run in the park every Saturdays?

11.   A= My mother cleans the house
         N= My mother does not cleans the house
          I= Does my mother cleans the house?

12.   A= Alice goes to the Church
         N= Alice does not goes to the Church
         I= Does Alice goes to the Church?

13.   A= Linda works in a bank
         N=Linda does not works in a bank
         I= Does Linda works in a bank?

14.  A= You study English at school
       N=You do not study English at school
       I= Do you study English at school?

15.  A= My cousin paints the house
        N= My cousin does not paints the house
        I= Does my cousin paints the house?

16.  A= Mary play volleyball
       N= Mary does not play volleyball
        I= Does Mary play volleyball?

17.  A= I travel to London every week
       N= I do not travel to London every week
       I= Do I travel to London every week?

18.  A= Olga going to the movies
       N= Olga does not going to the movies
       I= Does Olga going to the movies?

19.  A= Julio play volleyball
       N= Julio does not play volleyball
       I=Does Julio play volleyball?

20.  A= Uriel play soccer
        N= Uriel does not play soccer
        I= Does Uriel play soccer?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario