miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

EJERCICIOS :)

1. A= It is cold today
    N= It is not cold today
    I= Is it cold today?

2. A= I am at home
    N= I am not at home
    I= Am i at home?

3. A= They are Chicago
    N= They are not Chicago
    I= Are they Chicago?

4. A= There is a pen on the desk
    N= There is not a pen on the desk
    I= Is there a pen on the desk?

5. A= My name is Fernanda
    N= My name is not Fernanda
    I=  Is my name Fernanda?

 6. A=We are from Mexico
     N=We are not from Mexico
     I= Are we from Mexico?

7. A= Clara and Steve are married
    N= Clara and Steve are not married
    I= And Clara an Steve married?

8. A= She is an English teacher
    N= She is not an English teacher
    I= Is she an English teacher?

9. A= Charles is a singer
    N= Charles is not a singer
    I= Is Charles a singer?

10. A= He is a receptionist
     N= He is not a receptionist
     I= Is he a receptionist? 


11. A=  Perla is a nurse
      N= Perla is not a nurse
      I= Is Perla a nurse?

12. A= It is my book
      N= It is not my book
       I= Is it my book?

13. A= We are musicians
      N=We are not musicians
      I= Are we musicians?

14. A= You are shop assistant
      N= You are not shop assistant
      I= Are you shop assistant?

15. A= They are taxi drivers
      N= They are not taxi drivers
      I= Are they taxi drivers?

16. A= My brother is here at this moment
      N= My brother is not here at this moment
      I= Is my brother here at this moment?

17. A= It is Saturday today
      N= It is not Saturday today
      I=  Is it Saturday today?

18. A= Mary is your Sister
      N= Mary is not your sister
      I= Is Mary your sister?

19. A= The Smiths are divorced
      N= The Smiths are not divorced
      I= Are the Smiths divorced?

20. A= This is your new bicycle
      N= This is not your new bicycle
      I= Is this your new bicycle?
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario